foo
Frank Schmitt
2007-11-28 15:34:03 UTC
bar
--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough
space to spread a tremendous amount of information with your messages. So seize
this opportunity and don't waste your signature with bullshit nobody will read.
Adrian Knoth
2007-11-29 12:59:50 UTC
bar
Tut.
--
mail: ***@thur.de http://adi.thur.de PGP/GPG: key via keyserver

I used to drive a Heisenbergmobile, but every time I looked at the
speedometer, I got lost. (old joke, seen in de.talk.jokes)
Alexander Schreiber
2007-11-29 22:20:54 UTC
bar
Tut.